IRAM ARC Node
established an ALMA
user support center, which forms a node of the
European ALMA Regional Center (ARC). The ARC nodes are
providing support to the community in the preparation of ALMA observations
and in data processing and analysis.
More about the IRAM ARC node.
What you can find on this site:
- School & Workshops organized by IRAM
- Users support at IRAM (including face-to-face)
- Docs & Tools available at IRAM (including GILDAS tools for ALMA)
The 8th IRAM millimeter interferometry school was held October 15-19th 2012 in Grenoble. Visit the school web site for more details and links to all presentation files.
ALMA Early Science
- Science Verification: Data already released | SV status & plans
- First ALMA science data are public since Dec. 6th 2012!
ALMA Cycle 0 (observations from Sept. 30th 2011 to Dec. 31th 2012)
- Quick links to: List of the high-priority projects | Observations status
- For projects supported by IRAM: IRAM Cycle 0 contact scientists | Users support pages
ALMA Cycle 1 (observations from Jan. 1st 2013 to Dec. 31th 2013)