IRAM ARC Node
established an ALMA
user support center, which forms a node of the
European ALMA Regional Center (ARC). The ARC nodes are
providing support to the community in the preparation of ALMA observations
and in data processing and analysis.
More about the IRAM ARC node.
What you can find on this site:
- School & Workshops organized by IRAM
- Users support at IRAM (including face-to-face)
- Docs & Tools available at IRAM (including GILDAS tools for ALMA)
A one-day workshop on ALMA Cycle 2 - Proposal preparation was held Novembre 14th 2013 in Grenoble. Visit the workshop web site for more details and links to the presentation files.
ALMA Early Science
- Science Verification: Data already released | SV status & plans
- Public ALMA science data
- ALMA data archive query
ALMA Cycle 2 (observations from June 1st 2014 to Oct. 31th 2015)
- Quick links to: Call for proposals (deadline is Dec. 5th 2013)
ALMA Cycle 1 (observations from Jan. 1st 2013 to Dec. 31th 2013)
- Quick links to: List of high-priority projects
- For projects supported by IRAM: IRAM Cycle 1 contact scientists | Users support pages
ALMA Cycle 0 (observations from Sept. 30th 2011 to Dec. 31th 2012)
- Quick links to: List of the high-priority projects | Observations status
- For projects supported by IRAM: IRAM Cycle 0 contact scientists | Users support pages