Next: Interacting with tables
Up: Cookbook for the impatient
Previous: Finely tuned imaging and
1 let name 1mm
2 let type lmv-clean
3 go cct
4 go noise
5 let spacing '3*noise'
6 go bit
7 hardcopy 1mm-clean
- Steps 1-3
- Visualize the cumulative flux as a function of the number
of found clean components to get an idea of the cleaning convergence.
- Step 4
- Computes an experimental noise value which takes into account
possible remaining side lobes after deconvolution.
- Step 5
- Sets the spacing between contour levels to 3 times the
experimental noise value (the noise SIC variable was defined
by the GO NOISE procedure).
- Step 6
- Visualizes the clean image with the right values for the
- Step 7
- Makes a color Post-Script file, named 1mm-clean.eps,
of the plot.